miercuri, noiembrie 11

i hope

I hope you will stand beside me, when everything is gone ,
and , you will stand,  when all are crashed [ashes].
I hope.....you will be there, when nothing left .
I'd wish, show me the sky when I'm looking down
Give me a warm smile when  is raining,
You will  catch me when I'm falling .

I hope you will encorage when I'm right
AND stop me when I'm wrong .
I hope you will could understand me better
that I could do myself.
I hope you will find the missing piece
and have the other part of  my story .

I'd wish to know that you will help me when I need it
and you will pick me when I 'm crying .
I hope you'd never leave me alone in dark and rain
 I HOPE you will could open a door for me
i hope you 'd never, never  let me go, 

I hope you will stand beside me...

Niciun comentariu: